Dreamcatchers

Dreamcatchers

Friday, February 6, 2015

2014 Summer Recap

As usual, when fishing cranks up in the summer my posting seems to significantly drop. I thought I would take a minute to reflect back on what was an AWESOME year in fishing for the summer of 2014! I made it out to some of the country's most scenic parks as well as to some of the more well known tailwaters. My love for Colorado continues to grow with each summer trip there. Fishing opportunities are plentiful and the scenery leaves nothing more to be desired. I again took trips to Rocky Mountain National Park, the Frying Pan, and Blue Rivers. I also tried my hand at a couple North Georgia trout jewels! Big fish were caught! Wild trout were fooled! I would say it was a very successful year for the Dreamcatchers! Check out some of the pics from where we were this year! Looking forward to 2015 and hoping to take some epic trips this year! Til next time

-Dreamcatchers


Heading up!


A Wild Colorado Cutthroat Trout


Alpine Lake fishing for some feisty Brook Trout

 
Check out the orange belly
 

 
Sending him back!
 
 
Perfect Alpine Lake
 

 
Fishing was hot for brook trout all day
 

 
BOOM!!!!

 
Look at the teeth on this guy!
 

Back to the Frying Pan




One of the biggest fish of the Year! Great snatch David! 


Feel for the streamer


 
Close up!
 
 
Master Dreamcatcher!


 
Fishing a tiny creek! Time to work on your posture Phil.

 



Wet a line!
 

 
Big Thompson River

 
Bit aggressive there!

 
Looking back on the way out! East inlet!
 

 
Snowy Surprise


 
Fooled em!

 
Castmaster Dance
 


Be Gentle!
 


The Blue River!

No comments:

Post a Comment