Dreamcatchers

Dreamcatchers

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Rain or Shine

It was a long drive home Saturday night. I had just spent 4 hours playing basketball; made complete with a turned ankle and sore knees. Rain was in the forecast and highly likely for Sunday. I debated in my mind whether I should make the journey out to fish Sunday or just stay at home and heal my wounds. Tossing back and forth between each verdict. Arriving home just after midnight, I got some things together, still unsure whether I would go or not. Just before 1 am I laid down to sleep and check the weather one last time. It looked like I would for sure see rain in my day tomorrow, and likely lots of it. Making no decision I fell asleep. 6:45 came fast! I awoke and looked at my phone only to remember it was day lights savings time! I jumped up and made the call to test the weather! My travels to me to the Smokys yet again. I knew the fishing would be good if I could just get the rain to hold off! I stopped on the little river at one of my favorite spots and quickly got into some action! Fish were looking up and it was a fantastic feeling! The rain held off for the most part and made for a delightful day! I fished until dark and turned back to the truck to drive home! Another great day on the water here in Tennessee! Caught bows and browns and missed more fish than I care to admit! But it was another fun day in a beautiful place! Til next time

-Dreamcatchers




Break for lunch


Feisty Friend


Little guy couldn't resist the dry fly

No comments:

Post a Comment