Dreamcatchers

Dreamcatchers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Day In Paradise

Tellico River -10

Everyday is a good day to fish. A little rain in the forecast couldn't convince us to abandon our fishing plans. David fished the early shift, and I joined him around mid-morning. The fish were hitting yellow patterns pretty hard, and I had alot of success with both caddis and stimulators. We both caught a number of fish that varied in size. I managed to land a real nice sized rainbow on a yellow stimulator. Just as we had hoped, cloudy skies kept the water cool and the fish rising. Just another day in paradise for us. Til next time....

-Dreamcatchers
Brillant colors on a small rainbow

A pretty good size rainbow, that took me for a ride

Nice run where I found my big buddy waiting for me

Beast fish

Upper tellico

Rainbow from the run above





1 comment:

  1. the river is looking good and so are the fish, very cool!

    ReplyDelete