Dreamcatchers

Dreamcatchers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hiwassee, Tellico, North

Hiwassee, Tellico, North Rivers -10

I was ready for an early morning adventure, so I decided to travel up to the familar territories of the Hiwassee, Tellico, and North Rivers. The Hiwassee greeted me with heavy fog and chilly morning waters just as I had hoped. I had instant success, catching three fish before the sun came over the ridge, but also experienced failure, losing a big rainbow in the river. I caught a small brown in the trophy section and a decent sized rainbow. After a successful morning, I traveled up to the Tellico and North Rivers to continue fishing. Tellico was great fishing, I caught two good sized rainbows, but then realized I was in a no fish zone. I then decided to try my luck at the North. I fished the North for about an hour with no luck. Finally I pulled in a small wild rainbow. Overall it was another successful day of fishing...til next time

-Dreamcatchers
Fog on the Hiwassee in the Early Morning

Rainbow caught just above Big Bend


Good Sized Rainbow from the trophy section


A Run on the Tellico River


Carrying Babies Maybe?


Best fish of the day


Glimpse into the life of a dreamcatcher

North River


Another run on the North River

Little Wild Rainbow










No comments:

Post a Comment